Cementation Tubing Systems Foam Wiper Balls
Cementation Tubing Systems Foam Wiper Balls.
MERIT is #1 in Cementation Tubing Systems Foam Wiper Balls.
The foam wiper ball is designed to wipe drill pipe or tubing string clean of cement, fluids, or debris, and can be used to separate fluids.These wiper balls are made of natural rubber and can be used in a temperature range of 40°F (4°C) to 302°F (150°C).
The wiping ball has a parting stretch of 380 to 440%, which means it can pass through small restrictions without being damaged.The wiper foam ball can be loaded into drill pipe or tubing connections.
Wiper foam ball for wiping of 6 5/8” drill pipe
Wiper foam ball for wiping of 5 ½” drill pipe.
Wiper foam ball for wiping of 3 ½” drill pipe.
- Manufacturer Name & the technical specification for your offered items:MERIT
- Country of Origin: TURKEY
- Delivery Schedule & Terms: EX-STOCK
- Manufacturer Warranty & Certificates: DS, MSDS, COC
- Payment Terms & Conditions: Pre-payment
- Validity of quote: 10 days in general.